Lawyer Ernesto Salvador Fuentes
- C/ San Francisco, 1, Roquetas de Mar, 04740 (Almería)
- +34 671034010
- Registered at Ilustre Colegio de la Abogacía de Madrid (ICAM)
- We also work with documentation in other languages, especially German, French and Dutch, etc.
Ernesto Salvador Fuentes has dedicated his career to the investigation and analysis of national and international tax laws, including an ongoing Doctorate by the University of Almería, after working for one of the most prestigious international law firms in Madrid.
As an expert on tax law, he has experience with tax proceedings in the administrative and judicial proceedings, international tax law advice, implementing double taxation agreements, etc. To do that, he has had to study a wide variety of areas of the Law, acquiring a deep knowledge and experience in all of them, such as civil law (i.e. inheritances, contractual conflicts, etc.), labor law (i.e. defense on contract termination cases for both employees and employers or businesses), real estate and administrative law (i.e. expropriations, conflicts related to land property and registers, etc.), commercial law (contract writing, resolution of corporate conflicts, defence of minority’s rights, etc.)
- Masters’ Degree in Tax Advice by the University of Navarra, Madrid (Spain)
- Masters’ Degree in Access to the Legal Profession by the University of Navarra, Madrid (Spain)
- Specialisation course in labour law, Madrid
- Bachelors’ Degree in Law by the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Managment by the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain)
Submit a request for information